Friday, June 8, 2012

Deuteronomy 21-23: No Unclean Thing Seen

Deuteronomy 23:14 

“For the LORD thy God walketh in the midst of thy camp, to deliver thee, and to give up thine enemies before thee; therefore shall thy camp be holy: that he see no unclean thing in thee, and turn away from thee.”

We have a choice be held, protected, delivered and comforted by our loving Father Who walks in our midst or choose to follow the dictates of the old man which is consistent with this world’s system. Abba longs to keep us close to Him, but if we choose unholy living, He can’t. Our holy God won’t mix Himself with unholiness.

Being imperfect in this life, what hope do we have? JESUS!!! As soon as we turn away from sin, Abba is running to us! He sees the blood of Jesus covering us.

Thank You, my God, for calling me higher where I soar with You. It’s so much better than the oppression that results from sin. I appreciate all You have done for me. I will love You with all that I am! AMEN!!!

No comments: