Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Graduation Gratitude

Consecrated 2008

Isaiah 61:1-3

Picture by Auntie MA
This past Sunday our family celebrated Consecrated's High school graduation. I presented Consecrated his diploma after briefly describing the requirements for graduation set forth by Pennsylvania Homeschool Accreditation Association (PHAA). Consecrated completed high school with a 3.8 GPA. Great job, Buddy!!!
After passing a placement test and receiving approval of his art portfolio, Consecrated has been accepted to The Art Institute of York and will begin classes in July for the Computer Animation Program.


Of course, we topped off the celebration with food!!!


Thank you wonderful family for your support and love. Thank you, Jesus, because ALL of this would have been impossible without you!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back. :)
Art Institute of York is a great place, glad to hear he is going there. And I have done homeschool evals for PHAA for years. :) I am a certified evaluator for them, I could have evaluated Consecrated! :)
Congrats to the grad!
May God continue to use his gifts for Him!

Beautiful Grace said...

Thanks for you opinion of AI of York. I hadn't previously heard of them.

Too bad I didn't know you several years ago when I was scouring around for an evaluator. :(

How are you feeling?