Saturday, May 26, 2007

My Blessings

God's blessings manifest themselves in many ways...seeing a beautiful sunset, smelling a delicate rose, receiving a heartfelt hug. Two of my hugest blessings continue to be my sons, Consecrated and Fire.

When they were "little guys", I thought that when they grew into "big guys" they would stop loving me and go their own way. A piece of advice moms, love your children with all of your heart...tell them, show them, encourage them, pray over them (out loud and silently) and when they grow up they will continue to love you, the love just manifests itself differently.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

It's so wonderful to see you here. I look forward to reading more and getting to know you.

Beautiful Grace said...

Jim said...
Beautiful start, Beautiful Grace. I believe it will grow in ways you have not yet expected. I had one briefly but for what I do, it didn't work out for me for my mailings have an "immediacy" to them.
You might want to check out my brother/friend's blog, Aaron Mansfield. He's a wonderful writer and pastor's a church here in Lexington. He has two little boys but just lost his wife, Melissa, to the effects of leukemia treatment. She had the leukemia beat. The treatment caused her liver to fail. They could use your prayers. She was only 36... His blog is
p-over-g.blogspot.com. I'll check yours when I check his.
Till later,
Love to all,
Jim

May 29, 2007 8:27 PM

ritabing said...

Beautiful Grace,well I can call you monami, cousin, sister in the lord. Thanks for sharing I didnt know you had this talent. I like to write also and take photos. I would love to share with you sometime. Love you drawing
Love and Prayers
Rita