Sunday, August 5, 2007

God Story: "I Am Changing Your Genetic Structure" Part 2



"Magnetic forces at the center of the galaxy have twisted a nebula into the shape of DNA, a new study reveals. The double helix shape is commonly seen inside living organisms, but this is the first time it has been observed in the cosmos." "Nobody has ever seen anything like that before in the cosmic realm," said the study's lead author Mark Morris of UCLA. "Most nebulae are either spiral galaxies full of stars or formless amorphous conglomerations of dust and gas—space weather. What we see indicates a high degree of order. These observations, made with NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope, are detailed in the March 16 (2006) issue of the journal Nature."


Jesus continued to remind me of His intentions to change my genetic structure on August 1, 2005 as I read, "Understanding and Breaking the Cycle of Infirmity" by Chuck Pierce, Glory of Zion International with Dr's Dee Legako and Pat Legako. This article explains how DNA is linked, not only to physical inheritance, but that it also links us with past generations. The article is spiritually deep, but gives more explanation as to why God told me that He was changing my DNA.

Life's dins continued and intensified, but God kept reminding me of His promise. I lost count of how many prophetic e-mails I received referring to God changing our DNA. I'd watch a program on Sky Angel and the preacher would refer to our DNA being linked to the DNA of Jesus.

By the spring of 2006, the dins were deafening, and that's when the beautiful encouragement of the DNA Nebula arrived in my e-mail inbox (see above). I opened the e-mail from space.com and began to weep. The Lord loved me so much that He even used secular science to encourage me. Maybe He even created the DNA Nebula for the purpose of encouraging me and people like me?

I was super-excited about how God was speaking. I was teaching biology to a group of home schooled students at that time, and I'll bet you can guess what we happened to be studying at the time...genetics and DNA!!! :)

After that, I saw DNA license plates (lost count as to how many) and while searching for a book for Consecrated to read was handed a book by the librarian entitled, "Double Helix." God was adamant about my receiving His promise and deliverance!!!

Jesus, Himself, experienced the torment of anxiety and depression (Luke 22:44; Matthew 26:37; Mark 14:33). Jesus experienced, battled and won!!!! No matter the affliction...emotional, spiritual or physical, Jesus has won!!!! He has deep compassion for our sufferings, because He has been there Himself!

If you need the Lord to heal you, run to Him. Allow Him to embrace you and break the chains that bind. It makes no difference whether the captor is depression or cancer or a cold. Look to God, look to His heavens!!! You will see how He will encourage and speak and provide deliverance for You as well.

"My chains are gone. I've been set free. My God, my Savior has ransomed me. And like a flood His mercy reigns. Unending love, Amazing grace!" Chris Tomlin

No comments: