Robert Ricciardelli: 25 Kingdom Initiatives for 2012 as published by the Elijah List.
As we move into the new year, I want to share 25 key Kingdom initiatives that I
feel are significant for every Believer. I am hopeful that these will confirm
some things the Lord has already been showing you, as well as encourage you to
pray into these initiatives for your own lives and for the Body of Christ. I
pray that each of us would ask the Father to reveal to us our part in the Body,
as we seek Him for guidance for His will to be done through us. May the Lord
Kingdomize your life in amazing ways in 2012 to further expand His Kingdom and
His glory upon the earth.
1. Give to Caesar (government) what is Caesar's, and give to God what is His,
which is our very lives. Jesus was consumed with His Father's Kingdom being
brought to the earth. We must focus on Christ and His Kingdom rather than being
overly concerned with political processes. Pray for governmental change, but
let's look to God and not government to provide for us.
2. God is raising up new leaders who will stand for righteousness in the
realms of government. This generation of Daniels and Josephs will continue to
take their place in leading nations with Father's influence, presence, and
wisdom in governmental offices.
3. Father continues to shake all foundations that are not built upon the Rock
of Himself. Stand out with His light in the midst of the shaking all around
4. Utilize what we do have and be busy doing what we must do. Surrender all
paralyzing fear and worrying about what we don't have or cannot do.
5. Understand and activate true repentance in every area of our lives, truly
turning away from sin instead of just feeling sorry for our patterns of sin.
6. Swiftly move to forgiveness for every wrong committed against us. Allow
His presence to eradicate bitterness from the depths of our souls. Forgive
ourselves and move on past the shame simply because Jesus has forgiven us, and
His work in forgiveness is complete and has made us whole.
7. We are not victims, for in Christ we are victorious. Choose to not ever
live as a victim, because the revelation of Christ and His grace suffices for us
daily. Live as a victor and flee from the victim mindset.
8. Let's accept and believe with all of our heart, soul, and mind that Jesus
loves us, accepts us, and is for us in every moment of every day.
9. Remain overwhelmed by the love and acceptance of God where we are
presently. We are children that are continuing to grow but we are also complete
in Him NOW!
10. Acknowledge that our lives follow the way of the Cross, knowing
persecution and trials will come. Choose to die more to self, knowing that it is
the narrow way He has asked us to follow. As we die to self more, Christ lives
through us and our joy is made complete in Him.
11. Enter the rest in God, in the rest of who we are in Christ. Rest from
running around doing religious activities that He never called us to do. As we
enter in His rest, trusting and relying on Him, we continue to be more
than we can ever do!
12. Confident and humble leaders need to continue to train and release every
member of their organizations into the ministry that the Lord has called them
to. This training and releasing goes beyond the four walls of organized
13. Citywide transformation will expand as each individual realizes his or
her purpose and calling, and is released to fulfill it in everyday life.
14. God's servant leaders will continue to be recognized and promoted because
they seek to serve others with no concern of ever having to be served. Corporate
vision never controls or usurps God's purpose for each person.
15. The Lord owns everything we have and asks us to steward everything He has
given us. Ask Him how much to give and to where, always willing to give 100% if
He were to ask that of us.
16. Kingdomized people will continue to bring godly influence and leadership
to all the gates of the city. Kings and priests of God will lead by serving His
wisdom and authority in the spheres of government, business, health care, media,
law, church, and the educational jurisdictions of our cities.
17. Accept others and the blessing that they are, rather than being offended
by them in their differences. Live with unoffendable hearts hidden in Christ. We
do not need to see eye-to-eye in order to walk hand-in-hand.
18. Choose to see the good in people, pray for them, and love them regardless
of if they change and conform to our ways. Believe for the best in others.
19. Every Believer must understand their journey and the continual process
they walk in. Humbly come alongside others who may not be as far along in their
journey or process.
20. Convergence can come as we truly love and become excited about the
uniqueness of each other's differences, and value each expression of God's
21. Spiritual Fathers will have a heart of giving to their spiritual sons
that surpass any thoughts of what they might receive in return through their
22. Seek to trash every idol in our life to be free in serving effectively in
the army of our Lord. The greatest idol that we battle is the idol called
"self." Continue to lay down self and become selfless in our pursuit of Christ
and His Kingdom.
23. See the Kingdom of God beyond race, gender, or age, and seek to unite
through all the diversity and expressions of His glorious Kingdom. In the
Kingdom male, female, Greek, and Jew can work together in the fullness and
likeness of Christ.
24. Prophetic accountability in the Body of Christ will increase as prophetic
people move beyond subjectivity. As a Body, we will collectively hear the
"sound" of God through the multiplicity of voices.
25. The earth will continue to be filled with the glory of the Lord as more
of His people move from religion to relationship while continuing to become one
with God and one with each other. We will love as He loves, speak as He speaks,
and do what He does, and we will be changing the world together, "AS ONE."
Converging Zone Network & Visionary
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Starting January 1, 2012, I will be posting my thoughts as I chronologically read through the Bible. Join me and offer your own thoughts. I am not a theologian, but I do love Jesus. If you want to join me, I'd love it!!!
Thank you to Classic Mama for giving me a head's start on this endeavor.
With Much Love,
Thank you to Classic Mama for giving me a head's start on this endeavor.
With Much Love,
Posted by Beautiful Grace at 1:50 PM
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Dear Praying Friends and Family,
Home and doing great. Everything went well; I have not had pain and only slight
nausea upon waking from anesthesia!
No nausea since then. Ready for bed, yes! I'm going to attempt sleeping flat in
bed tonight. PTL!!!!
I love and appreciate all of you!!!
With Much Love...
Posted by Beautiful Grace at 4:39 AM
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
My Dear Praying Friends and Family,
I've seen God's love in words and deeds through you this year. I am eternally grateful. Thank you!
The most recent example of selfless love that I experienced was just this past Friday. I had heard a friend was now living in an extended care facility, and I wanted to personally deliver her birthday card. As my friend lay in bed struggling for breath, she recognized me. Immediately, she said through labored breathing, "Bellann, it's you. How are you? I have really been praying for you. You've been through so much."
Friends, that selfless heart is the heart of Jesus manifested. What an example for us to emulate! My friend could have turned her eyes inward, wallowing in self pity for her own physical condition, but instead, she chooses to continue to think of others first! My intent was to minister to her on Friday, but in truth, she was the one who ministered to me. How beautiful Jesus is through His people!!!
The grace and favor that God has poured out on me far outweighs the difficulties that I have experienced this year. If only words could express the thankfulness that I have for all the blessings I have received this year! God has used this blatant attack of the evil one to propel me past a few sticking points in my soul. My Abba always brings good out of what the evil one has meant for destruction!!!
The favor of God places a bright spotlight of glory on us. When that happens, people notice. It's during those times that the doors are wide open to speak about the love of Jesus. I am thankful for the many opportunities I have had this year to share what Jesus has done for me! I have loved to see tear-shining eyes in people as they hear how real and active and loving Jesus has been in my life. I think hope is being stirred in them. Only God truly knows what speaking of my experience will do for them.
This Friday, I am scheduled for my fourth and final surgery for this year. The left expander will be removed and replaced with a permanent silicon prosthesis, and I would appreciate any prayers you may offer on my behalf.
- No infection
- No medication or anesthesia reactions
- That I would have more opportunities to speak about my beloved Jesus
- That Strongman would not feel overwhelmed as he ministers once again to me during my recovery.
- That Consecrated and Fire would be propelled into the destinies that God has for them.
- Financial provision
- More grace of God in order to minister to others who are hurting
Thank you all so very much for your kindness, love, and prayers. If only I could give each of you a huge hug for the love I feel for you! May God pour out His grace upon you and give you the peace and passion and power to walk out your destinies in Him!!!
With Much Love Always...
Posted by Beautiful Grace at 10:20 AM