Thursday, June 21, 2012

2 Chronicles 6 & 7; Psalm 136: Imprinted on His Heart


Psalm 136:23
Amplified Bible (AMP)

To Him Who [earnestly] remembered us in our low estate and imprinted us [on His heart], for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever;



We are imprinted on the heart of God. Now take a minute or two and meditate on that statement.



We are imprinted on the heart of God!

I am imprinted on the heart of God!



Merriam Webster's Online Dictionary defines imprint as :


1. to mark by or as if by pressure : impress

2a : to fix indelibly or permanently (as on the memory)


2b : to subject to or induce by imprinting <an imprinted preference>



God thinks about us always and forever! When walking through a difficult season here on earth, it is comforting to know that the God Who rules the universe thinks about me!


He thinks about you!

I know how my sons are imprinted on my heart. I desire the very best in this life for them, but even more, I desire them to be the men God created, their hearts mirroring His heart!


How much more does God desire these things for us?


We were not created haphazardly, but planned to fulfill a purpose, a destiny that only we can complete. God designed us especially equipped for the destiny He holds.


We are imprinted on His heart! Our destinies are before us! His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever!!!

No comments: