Sunday, July 8, 2007

Poetry Place, "Glory to Glory...Changed"

This poem was born out of my personal relationship with Jesus. He speaks, encourages, empowers and shares His heart to those who desire more than just the form of religion (a mechanical ritual).

Without You, I would be dead in my sins and have no hope. Thank you, Jesus, for your gift of eternal life! Thank you, Jesus, for not leaving me in this world alone! You guide, You lead, You hold my hand. Praise be to You my Friend, my God, my King!!!!

Holy Spirit I ask that you would draw all of those who read this to Your heart that they too might hear Your voice and be empowered and encouraged...saved!!! All for Your glory, Jesus. In Your great name. Amen!!!


Glory to Glory...Changed
Beautiful Grace
7/7/07

My Heart swells with love for a Friend
Who froze a moment to reveal a sunset
And declared it was for me.
Doves cooing to woo my affections toward Him.

This same God picked me up

Bloodied by stones flung by the Accuser's consorts.
He shouted, "You're beautiful, you're clean.
Take My glory and wear it as a sign.”


A Queen, a Bride being prepared for King Jesus,
Royalty, nothing less.

With purple turban on my head,
And golden gown shimmering,
I stand before my King.
My one desire…to please Him.

Yearnings of this world grow cold
Passion for the One I love burns brightly.
Weakness turned into Strength,
Fear transformed into Boldness
From glory to glory...changed.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Beautiful, as always.

Beautiful Grace said...

Thank you, Classic Mama, for you encouragement!!!

Bless you!!! :)

Anonymous said...

OH WOW~this really did hit me in a way I needed tonight! *THANK YOU!* (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Beautiful Grace said...

Hi Sandi,

I'm glad the Lord touched you through the poem!! May He continue to reveal Himself in ways you have never even dared to hope!!!

Blessings...Beautiful Grace