Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring is a Time For War!

Let me make this one thing clear; I am desperate to hear and be led by the voice of my Beloved! One of the ways He guides me is through my dreams, and several recent dreams have indicated a change, a moving on and a path becoming increasingly difficult.

Last week I kept hearing, "Spring is a time for war." This concept, found in 2 Samuel 11:1, speaks of King David who remained in Jerusalem when he should have been battling the Ammonites and Rabbah with his army. Because he was not doing what was expected of a king, he was left vulnerable to temptation, and that temptation led to adultery and murder! (See 2 Samuel 11)

This morning prior to checking my e-mail, I asked the Lord to reveal the meaning of a dream from last night; through the prophetic e-mail below, the Lord is guiding and encouraging me!

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- April 7, 2009:

Beloved, you are in the flow of destiny, and I am bringing you along the time line of purpose. Even though you catch a glimpse of course changes that await, you must stay mentally and emotionally in the present. Be steadfast and faithful by maintaining spiritual focus. Timing is everything, and it would be a mistake to try to force any issue to obtain the goal. Wait patiently for My leading and trust that I indeed go before you to clear the path and make a way, says the Lord.

Isaiah 43:2-3 "I will go before you and make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut the bars of iron. I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I, the LORD, Who call you by your name, Am the God of Israel."

The Passover celebration begins at sundown on Wednesday evening; Traditionally, part of the preparation for the Passover feast is to remove all leaven from your home. Leaven (yeast) symbolizes sin, and although I do not plan to partake of the traditional Seder meal, I do plan to ask the Holy Spirit to search my heart and uncover any hidden sin.

Lord, I will trust Your leading. Course changes will come, clinging to You, worshipping You while I patiently wait! You will go before me clearing the path of the obstacles. I will do what You ask and go to battle as is required. You will reveal any part within me that does not please You. Any leaven must go because Jesus, I Love You!!!! I trust You to reveal and show me the way!!!! To God be the glory forever and ever!!!! AMEN!!!!!

1 comment:

Beautiful Grace said...

Crown of Beauty said...
Beautiful Grace is a true description of the work Jesus is doing in your heart, as you keep seeking Him and drawing close to Him for guidance and direction.

Have a meaningful Holy Week and Resurrection Sunday...

With love,
Lidj

April 7, 2009 12:14 PM
Crown of Beauty said...
I love the new look of your blog! And I just dropped by to wish you a Blessed and Meaningful Resurrection Sunday.

Love,
Lidj

April 12, 2009 6:04 AM
beautifulgraceblog said...
Thanks for the words. :D

-Maria