Friday, June 20, 2008

Blessed By Fire's Love

While soaking in the tub last night, Strongman stuck his head in the bathroom door and said there was a note for me on the kitchen table. This is what I found...


"Chrispy" is one of the many nicknames I have given to Fire. Actually, the nickname in its entirety is "Chrispy Critter."

I love it how Jesus has blessed me with my son(s). If you refer to my very first posting, "My Blessings," you'll read about the fears I had about my boys growing up, that somehow they'd stop loving me. Just one of the many lies the evil one attempted to induce me to believe.

I am blessed by Fire's love!!!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh how beautiful!

Livin' Life said...

That's wonderful. I had the same fear too. Maybe still do, do to my own family's situation but your boys are an encouragement to me. I love to hear how they still love there mama.

Anonymous said...

So sweet and thoughtful. :)