Saturday, April 28, 2012

Psalm 121, 123-125, 128-130: Where Does My Help Come From?


Psalm 121 describes my God Who watches over me when I sleep, Who protects me from all evil, Who doesn’t allow me to slip and empowers me to stand, Who helps me, and Who directs me wherever I go.

I am never alone, because My God is with me!


Psalm 130:4-7

4 But there is forgiveness with You [just what a man needs], that You may be reverently feared and worshiped.

5 I wait for the Lord, I expectantly wait, and in His word do I hope.

6 I am looking and waiting for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning, I say, more than watchmen for the morning.

7 O Israel, hope in the Lord! For with the Lord there is mercy and loving-kindness, and with Him is plenteous redemption.

Words cannot express the gratefulness I feel for the Lord’s forgiveness! I wait for You, Lord, to fulfill the promises of Your word. I appreciate all that You have given me, and have done for me thus far! You are full of loving-kindness and mercy! There is no one like You!!!

No comments: