Sunday, April 8, 2012

Judges 3-5: Sing a Song of Passion


Judges 5:31

"So let all Your enemies perish, O Lord! But let those who love Him be like the sun when it rises in its might. And the land had peace and rest for forty years
."



I love You, Lord, and therefore I receive the promise to be like the sun in its mighty splendor. Your glory radiating through me draws others to You. What a privilege to shine for You, my Jesus!

I receive Your word to me for 2012, as a year of greater rest and peace. You are so good to me!!!



Sing a Song of Passion
by Beautiful Grace
1/12/2012


Lord, make me like Deborah, a mother for Your people.
And like Jael, who destroys the evil in her tent.


Rise up in me, Oh Holy One of Israel.
Make me shine for You.
Empower me this day to face all that crosses my path
In righteousness and power and love.


May Your name be glorified as people contact me, Jesus.
You deserve all of the glory and all of the praise!!!


Touch each person reading these words
In ways that can’t be explained by this world.
Make a Spirit to spirit connection,
Causing eternal life to spring up
Affecting all those in its wake.


Jesus, Warrior King,
Your beauty is limitless.
Each facet of Who you are reveals the complexity of Your perfection,
Yet the singleness of heart in Your acts of devotion.


With every breath, I praise You.
No thing will silence the praises for my Beloved!!!


I will dance for You, here on this earth and into eternity.
My personal prayer, to dance my way from this earth and into heaven.
No pause, no stopping, no hesitation…
A great testimony to Your grace.


Everything around me vibrates with praise of the One Creator.
My soul is stirred for You, Jesus.


Your beloved bride awaits You.
Dance with me, my Teacher,
Gracefully gliding over the battles and cares of this world.
Victorious are we together, forever!


Emotion spilling from my eyes.
Gratitude welling up in my soul.
Unknown words of praise pouring over my tongue.


I am Yours, and You are mine!
Love beyond human comprehension,
A heavenly experience.


Never will I be the same.
Your touch changes me to the core of my being.
The strands of DNA, determining my physical characteristics,
Likened to You.


The glory seen in me, is You!
Beautiful Jesus,
No man is like You in Your holy perfection.
I am humbled that You choose me to love.


Holy passion whirls.
Tears flowing for the One I love,
Jesus!





Wow!  Writing those words weren’t my original intention, but how beautiful it is to speak (write) words of love for Jesus.


All for the love of Jesus, AMEN!!!

No comments: