Friday, March 30, 2012

Deuteronomy 32, 33, & 34 and Psalm 91: God is My Protector


Deuteronomy 32
Amplified Bible (AMP)

4″  He is the Rock, His work is perfect, for all His ways are law and justice. A God of faithfulness without breach or deviation, just and right is He.”

30″  How could one have chased a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the Lord had delivered them up?”


He is my Rock, my Support, my powerful Defender!


Deuteronomy 33
Amplified Bible (AMP)

25  ″Your castles and strongholds shall have bars of iron and bronze, and as your day, so shall your strength, your rest and security, be.

26  There is none like God, O Jeshurun [Israel], Who rides through the heavens to your help and in His majestic glory through the skies.

27  The eternal God is your refuge and dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms; He drove the enemy before you and thrust them out, saying, Destroy!”


I love this imagery!


Every single portion of Psalm 91, blesses me! Promise after promise of protection and preservation are written in these 16 verses. I personally have experienced Psalm 91′s promises and declare, “God is GOOD!”

Thank You, Father, for Your amazing promises!

No comments: