Monday, March 5, 2012

Exodus 39 & 40: Wherever the Cloud Stays


Exodus 40: 36 “Throughout all their journeys when the cloud was taken up from over the tabernacle, the sons of Israel would set out;37 but if the cloud was not taken up, then they did not set out until the day when it was taken up.38 For throughout all their journeys, the cloud of the LORD was on the tabernacle by day, and there was fire in it by night, in the sight of all the house of Israel.”


I have been in places and situations where I longed to run away, but God did not give me the command to leave, in effect, His “cloud” was not taken up and away from that situation, from that place.


In the past, I have been the kind of person to run away from the battle, from unkind and mean and judging people, BUT God has another kind of person in mind for me- a kind of person who stands firm when all appears to fall, a kind of person who allows God’s spirit to war through my vessel knowing it’s all Him and none of me, a person who chooses to forgive even though insults and assaults still come through those who should know better.


No, I will not run, and I will not hide!!! I will stay where He has commanded for as long as He says, no matter how the battle may rage!


Holy Spirit empower this vessel for Your service. I am VICTORIOUS in the name of Jesus, AMEN!!!!

No comments: