Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Psalm 25, 29, 33, 36 and 39: I Will Lift My Voice

Psalm 25:14
Amplified Bible (AMP)

14The secret [of the sweet, satisfying companionship] of the Lord have they who fear (revere and worship) Him, and He will show them His covenant and reveal to them its [deep, inner] meaning.



One of the most precious aspects of a relationship with the Creator of the Universe is the intimate communication He engages in with each of His beloved kids.

His voice cuts through the strain and stress of living life here on earth giving wisdom and peace.

His words give direction and courage as we walk on our earthly path towards the finish line of heaven.

He even loves us so much that He shares His secrets with us, if we will take the time to listen.

Reading His holy Word, no longer is a mundane religious exercise as He whispers its deep and uniquely personal message through it to us.

All of this is available as we revere and worship Him. That means we not only hear, but obey what He has spoken to us.

Knowing the frailty of human resolve for righteousness, it is imperative to ask the Lord, Holy Spirit, for the power to walk out what He has directed! No person on earth is holy enough, disciplined enough, good enough to walk through this life in a pleasing way without His power to keep, no one!!!

Coming to this revelation, brings freedom!!!!! It's not up to me. I trust in my King to empower me and walk with me where ever I go.

Thank You, Jesus!

"I will lift my voice to worship You my King. I will find my strength in the shadow of Your wings!"


No comments: