Friday, May 11, 2012

1 Chronicles 13-16: Wonderful, Wonderful Are You My God!

1 Chronicles 16:8-11
Amplified Bible (AMP)

O give thanks to the Lord, call on His name; make known His doings among the peoples!

Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; meditate on and talk of all His wondrous works and devoutly praise them!

Glory in His holy name; let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord!

Seek the Lord and His strength; yearn for and seek His face and to be in His presence continually!



There is something supernatural that occurs when we speak of the Lord's fame!!! Suddenly, focus is taken off of ourselves, and the cares of this world and all attention is given to the only One Who deserves it! Our spirit is stirred with faith, because we remember His doings from the past. Speaking aloud, God's wonderful works, sets the stage for Him to do it again in my life and the lives of others!

The quickest way to get out of a "funk" is to start magnifying God with the voice! I know this from personal experience!!!

Say this aloud with me, 


"Wonderful, Wonderful are You my God. Who directs my path and gives me wisdom. I thank You for every intervention in my life and ask You to continue intervening because You are good all the time! I will continue to seek You with ALL of my heart! You are the One Whose Presence I adore. You are the One Who kisses my soul and holds me in seasons of darkness and dances with me in seasons of joy! I am Yours and You are mine! I will love You forever!!!"

No comments: