Saturday, February 4, 2012

No Storm or Trial Can Deter Love


Dear Caring and Praying Friends,
Yesterday marked the One Year Anniversary of being a cancer overcomer!!!  I am victorious with Jesus!!!


1 John 5:4,5— "For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?"

What have I learned during this past year?


-It doesn't matter what mountain is faced.  It only matters that I do it with Jesus!

-Earthly relationships are a blessing, and we should always fight for them!

-Facing a trial with friends/family as backup, makes all the difference!

-God provides, ALWAYS!

-Beauty lies within and no battle scars will ever extinguish it!

-Thou shalt sweat, it does a body good!

-God's peace speaks much louder than words!

-Old dietary habits can be changed!

-I need to  keep informed regarding pesticides and preservatives.  It's a life and death matter!

-I am blessed with awesome friends and family!

-My oncologist and surgeon were thrilled by my lifestyle changes!

-I am not made to live inside a box, whether religious or medical!

-A couch potato can be transformed into a 5K runner!

-Jesus touches my soul at just the right time!

-Passion for Jesus, draws others towards Him!

-Hold life loosely, knowing earth is not my true home!

-I am valuable, cherished, and empowered!

-Don't waste time looking inward, because self-pity is ready to pounce!

-Always look outward, many need to be shown love and hope!


I have one additional surgical procedure coming up in March.  It will be done in the plastic surgeon's office; it's not as extensive as the previous procedures, but I will send a prayer request email out anyway. 

May the Lord bless you and keep you.  May His face shine bightly upon you giving you peace and health and the full measure of salvation!

With Much Love Always...
Beautiful Grace

P.S.  No storm or trial will keep me from being loved or stop me from loving you!

1 comment:

Beautiful Grace said...

Sandy has left a new comment on your post "No Storm or Trial Can Deter Love":

Pray all is well with this last procedure