Monday, January 23, 2012

Job 38-39: The Hiding Place of His Power


Interesting that this posting comes today in light of Bill Burns prophecy for 2012.  I love how the Lord speaks to His friends!  I love You, Lord, and I'll always lift my voice to worship You.  Oh, my soul rejoices!!!"

This same God Who directs the details of creation, also holds us in the palm of His hand, the hiding place of His power.

Habakkuk 3:4
“And His brightness was like the sunlight; rays streamed from His hand, and there [in the sunlike splendor] was the hiding place of His power.”

No matter the less than favorable circumstances surrounding us at times, the truth remains that our God holds us and His power surrounds.
Recently, I was asked by a young woman, “How long will it take until God answers my prayer.” Before answering, I sought the Holy Spirit for the words which would impart perseverance. I told her that God intents for us to be warriors and the only way we can be transformed into strong warriors is learn to fight.

Judges 3:2
“It was only that the generations of the Israelites might know and be taught war, at least those who previously knew nothing of it.”

Sometimes circumstances are allowed by God in order to strengthen us for greater challenges ahead, but all the while He is with us to comfort our souls in the midst of the battle.  The Lord recently gave me a dream that gave instruction in the ways of warfare...peace, the opposite spirit, remaining seated with Him, and vigilance.

Lord, thank You for instructing and keeping me in the midst of battle.  Empower me to remain in the great peace you have provided, dancing with you in joy as that battle rages.  :)  I am a skilled warrior empowered by You!!!  To You be the honor and glory forever and ever...AMEN!!!

No comments: