Monday, August 11, 2008

Burn 2008






























Set me like a seal upon your heart, like a seal upon your arm; for love is as strong as death, jealousy is as hard and cruel as Sheol (the place of the dead). Its flashes are flashes of fire, a most vehement flame [the very flame of the Lord]! "
Song of Solomon 8:6

This year's Fuel youth conference, Burn, was held in Maryland at Summit Lake Camp. We stayed and played at the camp and traveled to a youth conference at Bethel Assembly of God church ~30 minutes away.

Knowing the love of God and then releasing the love of God to others was the theme this year. Thank You, Jesus, for Your love!!! May Your love flow through us in increased measure. In Jesus' name!!! AMEN!!!

5 comments:

Hands-Free Heart said...

You just took me down memory lane!

It took me a little bit, but then I checked out the link, and I do believe I went to a winter weekend youth retreat at Summit Lake camp when I was just 12 yrs old!

CCC's youth retreats always look really good.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I LOVE all the pictures! What a pretty place. Looks like a great time, but I bet you were tired when you got back. :)

Sandy

Maria Matter said...

great pictures,thanks for sharing!
any stories to share about this awesome gathering of youth?

Beautiful Grace said...

Actually, yes, Maria. Fire prayed for a boy whose stoved his thumb about 2 weeks ago at youth during basketball. Fire said he prayed 6 times and the boy felt a pop and a release of pain! I know God was misistering His love to many youth (and adults)... Lots of tears of overwhelming Love. There were three girls kind of at odds d/t a second hand offense. Amazingly, God put them in the same cabin. There was beautiful reconciliation by Sunday!!! One of the girls had a history of perpetual sadness and stomach problems. She told me that she felt happy for the first time in 2 months and amazingly, her stomach problems disappeared!!! On a personal note, I love to feel Jesus physically and haven't for far too long. While riding the bus to the Saturday night session, I began to feel Him like electricity over my palms and forearms (I was talking to a friend, not doing anything "spiritual"). I asked Him for more and it spread almost over my whole body!!! I even feel Him now as I type!!!! Thank You, Jesus!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful Grace said...

We're having a Youth staff picnic on Sunday, so I'm sure I'll hear more testimonies!! Praise Jesus!!!