Sunday, March 25, 2018

God is Speaking!



 Galatians 1:6-10

I am astonished and extremely irritated that you are so quickly shifting your allegiance and deserting Him who called you by the grace of Christ, for a different [even contrary] gospel; which is really not another [gospel]; but there are [obviously] [b]some [people masquerading as teachers] who are disturbing and confusing you [with a misleading, counterfeit teaching] and want to distort the gospel of Christ [twisting it into something which it absolutely is not]. But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to that which we [originally] preached to you, let him be condemned to destruction! As we have said before, so I now say again, if anyone is preaching to you a gospel different from that which you received [from us], let him be condemned to destruction!
10 Am I now [c]trying to win the favor and approval of men, or of God? Or am I seeking to please someone? If I were still trying to be popular with men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ.

I am absolutely blessed! Just this morning, I read Galatians 1. I was specifically drawn to the verses above and prayed that neither I nor my family would fall prey to misleading or counterfeit teaching. 

Then the special speaker at Life Center, Stacey Campbell, this morning referenced these same verses. WOW! To me, it was like God saying, "I heard you. It is done!"

For ALL of you reading this post. Please, do not assume that just because something is spoken during a sermon or by a pastor that what is being said is the TRUTH. We must ask His Spirit to give us the discernment needed to see through distortions of the TRUTH. We must read our Bibles and compare what is being said with what it says.

Much love to ALL of you!

Beautiful Grace


No comments: