Monday, June 6, 2011

"Journey Through the Psalms" Day 6

Today's reading is Psalms 6, 36, 66, 96, 126.



With Much Love Always...

Jesus, You are the "One Who Hears My Cries." Through the darkest, most anxiety-filled nights, You were with me, holding me close. As I walked through the daylight, even though my tears stayed within my soul, hidden from the world's view, You walked beside me whispering Love's encouragements, which always soothed. You always listened and always intervened, sometimes immediately, sometimes over the course of years, but Your timing is always best! I will praise You with my whole being as long as I have strength and breath in this life. And when eternity knocks on my door, I will dance and sing and praise you throughout ageless time. I will love You forever, my Jesus!!!

Beautiful Grace :)

No comments: