Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Journey Through the Psalms Day 27

Read Psalms 27, 57, 87, 117, 147.


 
‎"The Lord is my Light and Salvation-whom shall I fear or dread?" [Psalm 27:1] Lord, You have done a great work in me. Fear has been driven out of my soul!!! I require a continuing overflowing measure of Your grace, Lord, because every now and then fear of man keeps coming back to see if it may torment me once again. I say, "No" in the great name of Jesus!!!! You heal the brokenhearted and bind up their wounds, Jesus!!!! [Psalm 147:3] I love the way You actually look for those who are oppressed, Jesus, and free them by Your awesome grace!!! I sang "Amazing Grace" twice yesterday by request of a friend. How awesome to be able to declare God's grace in a place, that was full of oppression! Thank You, Jesus, for allowing me to minister to those oppressed. I am Your hands and feet!!! Amazing is Your grace!!!!!
With Much Love...
Beautiful Grace :) 

No comments: