Sunday, April 20, 2008

2008 Christian Battle of the Bands


All I can say...awesome!! The level of talent and anointing was amazing yesterday in the 2008 Christian Battle of the Bands at Redland Valley BIC.

My boys' band, Aftershock, did a fantastic job. I was so proud of them. Their original worship song still plays in my thoughts..."Healer, I call Healer. You are so many things to me, but right now what I need, is for You to heal me."



Fire's True Personality!


Where's Consecrated?


There he is!!


Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. W., for all the time, effort and prayer you put into organizing this awesome display of musical talent for Jesus!!!



Thank you, Sweet Mamma B., for allowing Aftershock to practice in the Youth Center.

Most of all THANK YOU JESUS for Your gifts and anointing poured out on the next generation. To You be the glory!!!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! What a rockin' legacy you have, Beautiful Grace!!

Livin' Life said...

That's so cool. Your boys are awesome and you are one awesome mama to have instilled this passion in them.

Livin' Life said...

I really did appreciate the call yesterday. We have been praying about it a lot. I also wanted to let you know I tagged you!!!!