Thursday, January 28, 2010

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns

Dear Beautiful Grace Readers,


I desire to do what God would have me do. Being timid in regards to my call is just as detrimental as being presumptuous. Lord, clarify, moment-by-moment what You have called my to do, to be, not what others say or the world says. If I need to release, empower me to release completely. If I need to stand, give me the grace to stand tall. I will be the warrior bride You have assigned, but I can't be her without Your power surging through my mortal body. Life can be very hard, BUT You are VERY GOOD!!!

I Love You, Jesus!!!
Your Beloved,
Beautiful Grace

"Keep looking up, and refuse to allow discouragement to keep you from breakthrough. There are things over which you have no control, things that are beyond your level of responsibility and authority. These are the circumstances that you need to release to Me, says the Lord. That means you must let go completely. Otherwise, your thoughts and emotions concerning these issues only hinder the work of My Spirit. Answers and breakthrough will come as You seek Me, and I will give you peace when you trust Me."

Isaiah 26:3 You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.
 
Marsha and Bill Burns Website

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so AWESOME and so true! Trusting Him totally will bring us peace, joy, strength, Love, His mystery, breakthroughs and Victories beyond our wildest imagination.

Beautiful Grace said...

Thank you for your comment, Anonymous! Bill and Marsha burns certainly have their ears tuned into heaven!

Alison said...

I just found this and it really ministered to my heart about why I need to let something go even though God has promised it to me in the future. I am still trying to find my way in this world.

Lovelifewithin said...

How easily we forget that our life has purpose when we are going through. We spend so much time in our emotions, insecurities, and disappointments that we forget the strength of God. God is stronger than I perceive. I have made "Standing" so difficult. Thanks!