Monday, January 18, 2010

Spirit of Prophecy Bulletin

THE TRUMPET by Bill Burns -- January 18, 2010

The Lord God wants you to know today that He loves you; that He cares about you; that He watches over you. He knows the trouble that you have been through and that you have chosen to stay the course, and in spite of the hardship, to walk with Him. And, the Lord says, now is the time of your reward. These are the days in which I will give gifts to My beloved. For the bride must have her wedding gift and those gifts will be multiplied and they will be varied from person to person. They will be those things which I desire for each of you; whether it be the spirit of revelation, the gift of prophecy, or the gift of healing. For I would have you to know and to understand that I am not a God that cannot see or a God who does not know you. I watch over you and I walk with you even when you do not understand that I am there; even when you have questions and are not sure that I am with you. I have spoken in My word that I would never leave you nor forsake you, and that, My beloved, is the truth. I am calling out to you today to come closer to Me, because I am speaking My words to you this day. I would have you to receive the presence of My glory and to put on the armor of light. I would have you to go to war. Victory is assured! I will lead you in the path of victory and bring you forth on Zion's hill. There I shall also give you opportunities to rest in the midst of the battle. I shall equip you and teach you and send you out again into the valley and into the battle. It is not My purpose to wear you out and I shall not. It is only Satan who wears out the saints. When you find yourself weary and without strength come unto Me with that burden and I shall lift it from you and restore, strengthen, and heal you, says the Lord God.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- January 18, 2010:

In a vision, I saw a wall before me that seemed to be a dead end. Yet, as I got closer, the wall evaporated, and I could see clearly that this obstacle had been an illusion which had given way to what I heard in the Spirit was the "expanse of destiny." And, I heard the Lord say: This wall of obstruction has become a door of renewed hope and freedom that is set before you. I release you now to break away from the past and break through everything that has been a hindrance to your spiritual progress.

Hosea 2:15 I will give her her vineyards from there, and the Valley of Achor as a door of hope; she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, as in the day when she came up from the land of Egypt.

No comments: