- Be fully present.
- Be self-responsible for changing.
- Listen, listen, listen, and respond.
- Lean into discomfort.
- Experiment with new behaviors.
- Take risks, be ragged (meaning, allow yourself to be imperfect and make mistakes), and let go.
- Accept working through conflict- through disagreement, we learn from each other.
- Be crisp and say what is core. (Don't beat around the bush.)
- Be open-minded.
- Honor confidentiality.
- Be soft on people, hard on the problem. (Love people, hate the sin.)
We are expected to not only teach our patients these behaviors, but also to model them!
Jesus, Your ways are being made known to this world. Light shines and chases away the darkness. All for the glory of One!!!! AMEN!!!!
The yellow indicates my thoughts.