Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Prophetic Word

THE TRUMPET

by Bill Burns -- July 14, 2009:


I have spoken to you in My word and I have said bless and do not curse. I say unto you, My People, in this season it is going to become very dangerous for you to loose curses against others. For I am going to show you the attitudes and intentions of your heart by bringing that very curse back upon yourselves. So heed these words and walk rightly. Do not allow your attitudes to become curses or your words to become curses. For surely the door of the enemy will be opened against you and great suffering will occur in these days, says the Lord. For I have seen the intentions in the hearts of My people and I have seen the strife and the contention and I have seen their judgments and I have witnessed their jealousies but no longer in these days will I allow those thoughts, those words, to be curses to be sent to My beloved, but indeed they shall be returned and bring affliction upon your own house -- not because I do not love you but so you may know what you are doing, says the Lord.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND

by Marsha Burns -- July 14, 2009:


Open your heart to Me so that I can bring healing and restoration to your soul and spirit. Do not harbor your grief and wounding, but allow Me to carry the burden. Have I not said that I will perfect those things that concern you? That is not just a happy thought or a distant hope. It is a promise for right now, but you must release those things to Me for the promise to be fulfilled in your life. Let go and let Me build up what has been torn down, says the Lord.


Psalms 138:8 The LORD will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O LORD, endures forever; do not forsake the works of Your hands.

1 comment:

carolyn said...

I'm still chewing on this one, what an awesome word!