Saturday, November 15, 2008

New Harmonies, New Sounds, and a New Army Rising in the Earth!





Chuck Pierce: Glory of Zion International


November 14, 2008

Dear Changing Saints:

Recently in the midst of all the changes, the Lord began to speak to me about a "Triumphant Reserve." As I shared on this last Sunday, the Spirit of God overwhelmed us with His Presence in our midst with prophetic utterance and new songs. The following is so key for you to read and embrace as we enter this new season:

"The time is now that I will call forth My reserve that I have been preparing. This reserve has been in the wings and on the shelves waiting for Me to say the word that will draw them from the wilderness. The time is now! The time is now! The time is now! The waiting has produced a power and a glory that has not been seen in this reserve that will now come forth triumphantly. There is a beauty that will come forth in this Holy Array when I speak. Many will say, 'Who is this coming up from the wilderness?' When they begin their journey from captivity, they will radiate with a strength and power that regions and territories have not known before. They will be a changed remnant. You have been designated as one of the Triumphant Reserve.

You will stand in the midst of great confusion, and a torrent season of great grace and wisdom will be displayed like a multi-colored coat to all the principalities around you. There is a beauty that I bring when I come. This mantle will unfurl before you and encompass you in a new way. You have not understood how your freedom and glory has been furled and the world has not been able to see who My People really are. I will bring changes in the next 14 months that will cause an unfurling. I am a God that watches every decision that is being made. I am the God of history. I am the God of the present. I am the God of the future. I have seen decisions in the past that will now unfurl. But now, you will see Me take the past and present and unfurl your future. I am setting a new order to secure an inheritance that is under scrutiny and attack. Return to your holy abiding place, for you have allowed your emotions to become fragmented and separated. There must be holiness in My remnant people in this hour to wear the mantle that I AM unfurling.

The sound of change is now upon us.
A sound of change invades the earth,
The sound of wisdom flowing down,
Sound of grace coming down as a crown.
The sound of change is now upon us,
A sound of change, a new day.
I will return you to your place of victory.
I will return you to the place of your rest.
I will return you to your place of victory.
I will return you to the place of your rest.
It's a love that doesn't care about my past.
It's a love that says don't look back.
It's a love that wants to wrap you in His arms.
It's a love that doesn't care about my past.
It's a love that doesn't look back.
Come forward. Come forward,
Because I love you.
It's a love that covers my past.
It's a love that covers my past.
No, I don't have to look back.
He died to cover my past.
--Meredith Mauldin and John Dickson

There is now a divine return in the earth that My people must take, for they must step back and watch Me go before them. I'm a God that goes before you and you must understand that I know the way this day. Step back before your path begins to split into ways that would cause My army not to align properly. Step back and return to your place of rest. Return to a place of divine rest in Me. I will cause faith that has been bottled and stopped up in you to arise and surface in a key time and place. I will cause your mission to come into a new order. There is a divine return.

My people must stay in their abiding place. When the enemy pulls you out of My place of abiding, no matter how righteous the cause seems, when you leave the indwelling power of My presence, this will give the enemy the right to move into places and seep into places that I do not want you to allow. This will form an administration that gives the enemy right to rule. This is a time that I am returning a people into a place so they can be called forth in a new way.There's a new form of worship. There's a new cry in My heart for a people to change the way they have worshipped and sacrificed in the past. Come before Me and hear in a new way. Listen intently. This is a time that you must rise up. You must come up and ascend into a place you've not been before. Bend down and worship that you might come up. This is a time that without your submission you will not see the movement of My Spirit in the earth realm.

I AM brooding over many areas in the earth - government, economic and spiritual structures - and changing the structures of how these systems have operated in past seasons. Remove from your heart anything that is above Me. Any strategy or any goal that you have above Me must be removed. You must have freedom in your heart in days ahead. This new freedom will cause you to follow in the way that I WILL instruct you. The cry of freedom and the need to worship will save you in the days ahead. You have been a people that have set your freedom upon the civil authorities that have been over you. But I say come to a more excellent way understanding freedom. You don't understand the workings of the governments of the world. Rise up, for your freedom is not in a man's voice but your freedom is in a relationship with My voice. Listen. Listen. Listen. Listen - you must know My voice this hour. It is I who will lead you out of bondage. It is I who will bring you through the door of your future. Know My voice and long to become one with Me in days ahead. Listen intently to those who are speaking what I am saying. Listen carefully to all and hear only ME.

Worship Me in a new way and get ready to ascend! (Keith Pierce) I see a chain on your legs. When you worship, the enemy is pulling you back. War against the chain that is working against you! As you press into worship, I am releasing the Keeper of the Keys to come down and unlock you, releasing you to ascend. I must have you in My Presence now! Press to ascend. Press to ascend. Cry out in worship and press to ascend. The day of ascension has come upon you because the heaven is open. Rise to ascend. I have an orchestra that I am calling forth. There are sounds that are creating new harmonies in the earth. The harmonies in the earth are now changing. You must know the sound of My harmony in the midst of the chaos.

We're marching with Your harmony.
We're marching with Your harmony.
We're marching with Your harmony.
We will go where You're sending.
We're marching with Your harmony,
Marching with Your harmony.
We are marching with Your harmony.
We will go where you say,
Marching with Your harmony.
We hear Your voice and now we see Your way.
The sound - hear the sound.
The sound is pushing you forward.
Hear the sound.
The sound is pushing you forward.
Don't look back, you can't look back,
No strings attached;
Don't look back, no chains attached.
We're marching forth.
We won't turn back.
We're marching forth.
We won't turn back.
--Lauren Aubrey & Tammy Black

There are sounds that are flowing through your blood. There are sounds that I am rearranging in the bloodlines of nations. Get in step with My harmony and the earth. I AM shaking nations into MY next order. Trees are clapping their hands and root systems are becoming renewed. Fruit that hasn't been seen in the last season will burst forth before the eyes of My people this year. I am building bridges that you must choose in days ahead. These bridges will be from one side to the other of schisms that have been created. Find that bridge of faith that you are to walk on. In the middle of it, I will meet you and raise you up to a new level. But you must walk. You will see the nations as I see the nations. The enemy has planted his toe within your heart. Now I am causing you to turn and look at him in the face, for it is only a toehold he has. He is trying to convince you that his foot is upon you. You have a word very near and nigh to you to speak. Speak the word and decree that his toehold from the past must go! Your foot now will go on top of his headship that has been ruling you.

There's a trembling before the army of the Lord,
A trembling before the army of the Lord.
The song is louder than terrible words.
A trembling goes before you.
It's a sound of trembling,
of fury not hesitant,
A sound of trembling,
of fury not hesitant.
Will you be known by your fury or hesitant?
It's the sound of the army whose king is the Lord.
This is the sound of the army whose king is the Lord.
--Aaron Smith & LeAnn Squier

2 comments:

Crown of Beauty said...

This is awesome, BG, and speaks directly to my heart. Thanks for posting it in full. Loved the songs! I'll probably post a couple of these songs on my blog.

Livin' Life said...

Thanks for sharing this. This is really a cool confirmation of what the Lord has been speaking to me with even more clarity and direction. I really connected to his words!