Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Appointed Time: A Prayer Request

I have been in a season of war since 2000. Not that I hadn't been in battles previously, but these last eight years have been a season of intensity in battles, raging like I hadn't before experienced.

During this season, I received the courage to face the areas of my heart that I hadn't submitted to Jesus; Jesus delivered me from anxiety and depression; I began to move along the path towards my calling; The fear of man which previously paralyzed me, now only buzzes my thoughts now and again like a pesty fly; misunderstandings, accusations and false discernment have abounded, but at every turn, my Protector, my Deliverer, my Sweet Jesus has stood up for me, fought, and won. Jesus has given me compassion, love and forgiveness for those who have hurt me, betrayed me. He has taught me to obey Him, even when others believe I am being disobedient in my obedience...Don't attempt to figure that one out; you may strain your brain. :)

I am grateful for ALL that my Jesus has done for me, with me, and through me.

Jesus, gave me a promise in the summer of 2001. Actually, I experienced what I can only describe as an angelic visitation. At this point in my life, I was broken, broken as I had never been before. My heart was broken and before I went to bed that night, I cried out the the Lord with All of my heart, soul, mind and strength. I fell asleep, crying out to the Lord. I awoke to a brilliant, blinding light which flooded my room. (Note: I sleep in total darkness, can't stand to have any lights on at night). I actually heard (with my physical ears) a voice, "The Appointed Time..." with a specific date.

I spoke to one of my prophetic friends about this experience and she counseled me to wait until closer to the prophesied time and then to ask for prayer regarding it. That is what I am asking of all of you who read this to do. Pray for me, how the Holy Spirit leads. Declare His will to be done in my life and that Jesus would be glorified fully!!!

I do not pretend to understand God's ways or His thoughts, but I am learning to trust Him no matter what I see with my physical eyes that happens to contradict God's plans. The end of my personal winter season is in sight and a New Beginning Will commence...soon.

Beginning Tuesday, May 6th I will enter into a time of fasting, increased time alone with Jesus, worshipping Him. I will continue this until the arrival of the prophesied date.

Thank you, in advance for any prayers you offer on my behalf!!!

You are loved,
Beautiful Grace :)

Small Straws In A Soft Wind by Marsha Burns --

May 1, 2008: In the process of time, you are ending a cycle that began about seven years ago. And, you will undergo an accelerated separation from the past that will create a division that cannot be bridged. Certainly, you will never be able to go back, nor should you look back. This chasm is ever widening and your spiritual landscape is ever changing, but you can only move into the next phase of your existence as you have freedom to do so. Disappointments and regrets from the past can keep you bound and unable to progress, so now is the time to completely release everything that brought a sense of failure or reproach. Let go and be free, says the Lord.

Philippians 3:13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead.

Daily Scripture from May 1, 2008
Instead of your [former] shame you shall have a twofold recompense; instead of dishonor and reproach [your people] shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they shall possess double [what they had forfeited]; everlasting joy shall be theirs.Isaiah 61:7 (AMP)

Weekly Wisdom Week of May 1, 2008
The dreams of your future have no room for the devastations of your past.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The dreams of your future have no room for the devastations of your past." Amen to that!!!! So true!
Glad to hear of the amazing God pruning he is seeing you through! It sounds powerful and I love your obedient heart!

Beautiful Grace said...

Thanks for your encouragement!!! I am blessed to know you!!! Have an awesome day instilling God into the next generation by your godly example!!!! Love in Jesus!!! :)