Saturday, March 24, 2018

2018: The Year of Finishing Lines

In the beginning of 2018, I felt the Lord say that this year would be the "Year of Finishing Lines." Set to graduate with my BSN in May, I knew that finishing line very well. I had been looking forward to it since beginning the path to attaining it in 2014.

Originally, I was not planning to graduate until next year, but the Lord counseled me to take an educational leave of absence from work to become a full-time college student for one semester allowing for the early graduation.

I am not certain what job God has for me after graduation, and this uncertainty has the potential to stir worry, but the Lord keeps assuring me to "Trust Me."

Therefore, I am writing this post as a declaration of my intent to trust God. He has ALWAYS provided and protected and encouraged and shown His love to me in the past. He does not change!

Proverbs 3:5-6


Trust in and rely confidently on the Lord with all your heart And do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know and acknowledge and recognize Him, And He will make your paths straight and smooth [removing obstacles that block your way].
This is an awesome encouragement and command.
  • Trust and rely confidently...with all of my heart.
  • Do not rely...on my own insight and understanding
  • Acknowledge and recognize Him...in all my ways.
  • He will...make my paths straight and smooth.

Holy Spirit, touch my heart. Empower it, all of it, to completely trust and rely on Your guidance. You will provide, because You are the Provider! I look forward to all of the finishing lines that You have in store for this year. Thank You for all You have done are doing and will do! In the great and powerful name of Jesus!  AMEN!

No comments: