Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Eve


Menu

Fruit Tray with Pineapples, Carmel Apples with Peanuts, and White Grapes

Vegetable Tray: black olives, baby carrots, broccoli, red peppers & grape tomatoes

Almond Coated Cheese Ball with Crackers

Hot Chili and Cheese Dip with White Corn Chips

Ham Salad

Cajun Crab Dip with Crackers

Croissant Wrapped Cocktail Wieners

Colby and Monetary Jack Cheese Cubes with Garlic Seasoned Ring Bologna Slices Served with Dijon Mustard

Carmel Coated Rice Chex with Peanuts


Hot Cheese-Stuffed Mushrooms





The Guests
Our New's Eve was going to be celebrated with the four of us, but I think the neighborhood boys smelled the food. Some how I ended up with myself and six guys for part of the evening. We all ate and then played a game of Imagine If... After that, they retreated to another house in the neighborhood for more food and fun!
I watched my favorite New Year's eve movie, It's a Wonderful Life." The four of us watched New York's ball descend over the internet this year, and toasted at midnight with sparkling apple cider. Of course, I had to get some smooching in with my boys.
We had a relaxing time! I am blessed!!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

That sounds like a great time. Love the food, love ImagineIff and absoutely love the movie. (sigh) Isn't life wonderful?

Crown of Beauty said...

Happy New Year! Your New Year's Eve menu was mouthwatering... would have loved your vegie and fruit trays, the dips and all the yummies! Am praying for God's continued blessing to be upon you and your family this year!

Anonymous said...

Sounds great......I should have dropped by, the food looked great! :)
Happy New Year!