Friday, February 22, 2008

Mom Update

Hi All,

Dad and I brought Mom home from the hospital this afternoon. She doing well, but we still need to pray that her breathing clears up. She wheezes and has a moist cough. Also, she will need to see a hematologist (d/t her platelets being lower than normal), a nephrologist (d/t her kidney not working properly while in hospital, o.k. now) and a follow up cardiologist appointment to check her pacemaker and this heart failure that has creped up so suddenly). She is still very weak.

Her attitude is good, and she's glad to get home to her "Best Buddy" (my Dad).

Thank you all for caring,
Beautiful Grace :)

1 comment:

Livin' Life said...

I am glad to hear your mom is home. I worked in Nursing HOmes for a couple of years and I know if the patients could get back home they usually recovered so much quicker.

I ran into Plain and Simple last night. I ended up working in the preschool room because the teacher never showed up. I didn't get into service at all last night but I got the CD and am looking forward to hearing it. Till we meet again dear friend. :)