Friday, July 10, 2015

Nehemiah 10-13: None Can Stand Before the Great I AM!



I felt like I was suppose to post this song, but wasn't sure how it would fit into the devotion for today.  In reading, I see now what the Lord is saying.

No matter what mountain this life manifests, the mountains will shake and crumble before the power and the presence of the Great I Am!

Our part...

"...to celebrate the dedication with gladness, with thanksgivings, and with singing, cymbals, harps, and lyres."  Nehemiah 12:27b (Amplified)

The Israelites were celebrating the dedication of the newly constructed wall.  Church, Beloved of Jesus, the wall is rebuilt!  See it now!!!  Do not be deceived by the current world atmosphere.  There is no power in hell or any who can stand before the power and the presence of the Great I am!!!

"And the singers sang and made themselves heard..." Nehemiah 12:42b (Amplified)

We must continually allow the Holy Spirit to identify and cleanse not only the Church at large, but our personal temples.  We must rid ourselves of all traces of the enemy!

Nehemiah 13:7-9
Amplified Bible (AMP)

7 Then I discovered the evil that Eliashib had done for Tobiah in preparing him [an adversary] a chamber in the courts of the house of God!
8 And it grieved me exceedingly, and I threw all the house furnishings of Tobiah out of the chamber.
9 Then I commanded, and they cleansed the chambers; and I brought back there the vessels of the house of God, with the cereal offerings and the frankincense."
 
Friends...
 
Sing and be heard!
Play your instrument loudly!
Dance without religious restraint!
Live in purity!
 
We have a high calling...to worship the Great I AM!!!

No comments: