Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Book Review: Tilly


As my readers know, I volunteer for my local pregnancy center on a weekly basis. A few weeks ago, Donna, the client services director recommended that I read the novel, Tilly, by Frank E. Peretti.


I enjoyed the easy to read format, but more than that, the deep content revealed in its pages. The theme of this story is forgiveness, restoration, hope, and the power of Jesus' blood to wash away our most grievous sins.


Sin always comes with a price tag, and its cost may be our emotional health, BUT Jesus mercy and grace prevail!!!!


This book is not for the very young reader, because of the images of abortion portrayed through words.


Read this book if you desire an increase in compassion for women who have been deceived by the world to think that abortion is a personal "choice."

No comments: