Friday, July 11, 2014

Exekiel 9-12: A New Heart and a Protected Body

                      
Ezekiel 11:19-20
Amplified Bible (AMP)
 
19 And I will give them one heart [a new heart] and I will put a new spirit within them; and I will take the stony [unnaturally hardened] heart out of their flesh, and will give them a heart of flesh [sensitive and responsive to the touch of their God],
20 That they may walk in My statutes and keep My ordinances, and do them. And they shall be My people, and I will be their God.
 
 
In the verses above, God's people had developed hardened hearts.  Unable to feel God's influence in their lives, they began to walk in ways contrary to ones who love Him.
 
BUT GOD. 
 
He promises to remove their stony hearts and give them hearts, which are sensitive to His awesome touch!
 
I'm not going to lie.  Jesus is my Hero!  Not only does He make it possible for me to feel His Presence, He demolishes any stony area which attempts to develop in my heart. 
 
I am so thankful for His Presence in my life!!!
 
Just four days ago, I had a nasty bicycle accident with a significant head injury.  The ambulance rushed me to the Trauma Unit at Penn State Hershey Medical Center where I was considered a "Trauma 2" case.  (Thank you to all the staff with which, I had contact.  You ALL were super-fantastic!)
 
My memory was lost for six hours following the incident, Yet, God was with me.  He didn't forget me or my need.  Not only does my God remove stony areas from my heart, but He cares for my entire body!  Thank You, Jesus!  
 
Be exhorted, friends!  Keep sitting at the feet of Jesus and He will be with you too...removing our stone-filled hearts, protecting our mortal bodies and satisfying our souls. 
 
I am a blessed and beloved woman!!!
 
Thank You, Jesus!!!

No comments: