Saturday, July 27, 2013

Isaiah 64-66: There is no God like You, Lord

Isaiah 64:4

Amplified Bible (AMP)
For from of old no one has heard nor perceived by the ear, nor has the eye seen a God besides You, Who works and shows Himself active on behalf of him who [earnestly] waits for Him.

There is no God like You, Lord
by Beautiful Grace
There is no God like You, Lord.
You were.
Before I knew You, Lord.
You declared my end before my days began.
You gave Yourself for me.
I receive You.

There is no God like You, Lord.
You are.
I wait for You, Lord.
You show Yourself active on my behalf.
You whisper in the wind.
I hear you.

There is no God like You, Lord.
You will.
My future is in Your keeping, Lord.
You reveal secrets of things to come.
You paint the time to come with heavenly colors.
I see You.

3 comments:

Laure Covert said...

Beautiful lyrical truth!

Beautiful Grace said...

Thank you, Sweet Laure!

Unknown said...

Thanks for showing up such fabulous information. I have bookmarked you and will remain in line with your new posts. I like this post, keep writing and give informative post...!
Matrimonial Detective Delhi