Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Luke 3: It Shall Be Made Straight


Luke 3:5-6

Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

5 Every valley and ravine shall be filled up, and every mountain and hill shall be leveled; and the crooked places shall be made straight, and the rough roads shall be made smooth; 6 And all mankind shall see (behold and understand and at last acknowledge) the salvation of God (the deliverance from eternal death decreed by God).



You are definitely speaking, Lord! This past Sunday, the Isaiah version of the above verse was used as a base for the sermon.  You highlighted this verse almost two weeks ago, Lord.   

What are You trying to say? 
 

Let's be real and raw...


Yes, You have filled up every valley and ravine!

Yes, You have straightened the crooked places in my life.

Yes, the rough roads have been smoothed.

I have been blessed so much more than comprehension, YES, YES, YES!!!

Yet, new valleys and ravines present themselves.  Although, much smoother and straighter than in previous seasons, my path remains in need of a Savior.  

Every moment of every day, I need a Savior!

I can't imagine living without my Savior!  

Jesus, stir my soul.  Breathe, new life on its embers.  Let passion and praise arise for You.  In Your holy and precious Name, AMEN!



No comments: