Monday, March 2, 2015

The Call of My Beloved: Set Me Like a Seal Upon Your Heart

God can use anything, even a cute little Facebook quiz to stir my passion for Him. Earlier today after getting home from work, 1:53 am, I took the quiz, "Which Bible Passage Describes You?" My result Song of Solomon 8:6. 

Song of Solomon 8:6
Amplified Bible (AMP)

6 Set me like a seal upon your heart, like a seal upon your arm; for love is as strong as death, jealousy is as hard and cruel as Sheol (the place of the dead). Its flashes are flashes of fire, a most vehement flame [the very flame of the Lord]!


All day, I have been meditating on this verse. I felt lead to study it's meaning...WOW!!!. During my study, I found this beautiful prophetic writing, which describes so accurately my heart for Jesus and His heart for me. It's lengthy, but well worth the read. He is a Passionate Bridegroom and I, His adoring Bride. You, also are called to be His Beloved Bride! 


 
He is a Seal Upon My Heart; He is My Dwelling Place



 Submitted by Tara Dulin on January 2, 2014 - 20:21
                        
I can hear the sound of rushing water.

I look. I see a waterfall. It is vast and powerful. I look up. It is enormous. I look for the waterfall’s origin, but I can only see the rushing waterfall, and big, perfect, fluffy white clouds encircling the top of it.

I hear My Savior’s voice behind me. He is the Lover of my soul. He says: “This is My provision for you. This is My Spirit, My life that I have poured out for you. All you have need of, is found in Me, My presence, My life, My love for you. I love you with an everlasting love. My love is unmoving, unchanging, unshakeable. The lies that have been spoken over you are just that, lies from the father of lies, designed to steal, kill and destroy. Those lies are not from Me. They are NOT Truth. Fix your eyes on Me. Tune to the flow of My Holy Spirit. Rest in My embrace. Allow Me to minister My truth, My life and My love to you.”

I sense Him. He is behind me. He is near. I feel Him embrace me. I lean into His embrace. I rest in His embrace.

“Forgive me, Lord, for not coming to You first. Forgive me for not being perfect. Forgive me for letting others down. Forgive me for letting You down. Forgive me for listening to the lies and allowing the lies to overtake me for a time.”

“I am always here. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Never for a moment were you not forgiven. You did not let Me down. Apart from Me, there is pain, suffering and death. I am always here. I am unmovable, unshakeable Truth. Lies cannot take hold of you unless you focus on them. What you look to grows. Keep your eyes fixed on Me and My truth. Allow Me and My truth to wash over you. Allow My word, My power and My presence to wash over you and cleanse you.”

He takes my hand. Together, we step onto the massive pool that is before the waterfall. We walk on the water together. I feel the cool water lapping at my feet and ankles, but I feel a solid surface under my feet. I am safe. I feel the warmth of Jesus’ hand in mine. I look at Him, He is smiling at me. The warmth and love in His eyes is overwhelming. He is leading me to the waterfall. I enjoy walking with Him. With every step we take together, I feel stronger. With every step we take, I feel lighter. Walking with Him is rejuvenating. His hand is strong in mine. The warmth of His hand spreads from my hand, up my arm, into my heart. My left hand, my left arm and my heart are warm. The warmth intensifies. I feel the surge of His power and His love hit my heart. He is ministering to my heart. Being with Him, walking with Him, my hand in His, changes me.

“I have overcome sin and death. In My presence, sin and death must flee.”

I look at my Jesus’ left hand. It is glowing. It is a red-yellowish color, as if it is on fire. My left hand and left arm are the same color as His hand. I look at my heart, it is also glowing. His presence is radiating up my arm, into my heart, out of my chest.

He speaks: “Set Me as a seal upon your heart.”

I respond: “Yes, Lord. I set you as a seal upon my heart.”

My heart feels as if it is on fire.

I look to Him. He is watching me, smiling. We stop walking. We are standing before the waterfall. I feel the mist of it on my face and arms. I feel the force of it in my heart and chest. The waterfall is so strong and powerful, I know the force of it will crush me, but I am not afraid. I am safe in His presence. My heart is still warm. I feel the warmth increase, yet again.

Jesus steps in front of me. He stands between me and the waterfall. I look into His eyes. I see nothing but compassion and love. His face is gentle and kind. He loves me. He loves me as I am.

I have looked into eyes filled with anger, pain, fear, and malice. There is a knowing in my spirit that what I saw in those eyes and the lies that followed were intended to harm me. The subsequent depression and thoughts of death did not originate in Jesus.

My Lord speaks: “Will you trust Me? Will you allow Me to wash over you? Will you allow Me to cleanse your body, mind, spirit and soul of those lies?”

“Yes, Lord. I trust You. My life is in your hands. I surrender all to You. Again. I know You are the Way, the Truth, the Life.”

I continue to look into His eyes. The love and kindness I find there continues to minister to me. I weep. He opens His arms wide, and He embraces me. I melt into His embrace. He pulls me into Him.

I am me. He is Him. But we are One. I feel Him embrace every cell of my being. I feel Him hugging me. But it is a deeper embrace than I have known in the natural sense. I close my eyes and settle into His embrace. I feel Him embracing my heart. I feel Him embracing my mind. I feel Him embracing every part of me. I am me, yet I am hidden in Him. I do not understand it. I just receive it. I receive Him and all He has for me. I receive His embrace fully into my body, mind, spirit and soul. I feel His warmth and His presence settle into me as I settle into Him. I open my eyes. I see the form of His body around me. He is translucent, and I can see out of Him. We are standing in the waterfall. I did not know we had stepped into it. He protected me from the force of the downpour that would have killed me. Yet, I can still feel the rush of His power minister to me from the outside-in. He is the rushing water. He is the Living water. I lift up my arms. His arms lift up with mine. Our left arms are still glowing as if they are on fire. I open my mouth. His mouth opens with mine. I drink deeply. I drink deeply of the cool water that He drinks first. As I drink, I feel His power minister to me from the inside-out. His truth is changing me. I am being washed by His word, the Truth. It is changing my heart. His Truth is ministering to my heart. His truth is ministering to my mind. I stand in His presence, wrapped up in His love, inside the waterfall that is His overwhelming power, and I am made new.

I hear my own thoughts: “Thank you, Lord. Thank you for doing all this for me.”

He responds to my heart. It is but a whisper: “My beloved, I gave everything I have and everything I am for you. You are My heart’s desire. This is Our secret place. Dwell with Me. Stay with Me. In this place, you are strengthened. In this place, you are covered, surrounded and protected by My abounding grace. In My presence, you are safe. You cannot be harmed. This is your reality. I am your reality. Stay with Me. Stay in My embrace, and dwell with Me.”



With much love...His Beautiful Grace

No comments: