Saturday, February 25, 2012

Exodus 19-21: Can’t Wait to be a Grandmother...


Beautiful Grace is sometimes led into the wilderness to be tested…
         
With tests we get to prove our love to God!


Exodus 20:4-6 

You shall not make yourself any graven image [to worship it] or any likeness of anything that is in the heavens above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; You shall not bow down yourself to them or serve them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate Me, But showing mercy and steadfast love to a thousand generations of those who love Me and keep My commandments.


Many years ago, I had a frightening dream. satan was in my house and going from one family picture to another (I have family pictures all over the walls in my kitchen and living room). He would stop and leer at each picture, attempting to claw it and shred it to pieces, but the glass was protecting the picture of our family. I awoke, frightened at first, but then God gave me the understanding of the dream.

satan always will attempt to destroy God’s people, especially family units, BUT “I Am the One protecting you.” The glass covering the picture was a symbol for the Lord’s protection!!! He then directed me to place promise verses over each picture. The verse over one of the pictures is Exodus 20:6. He shows me and my family His mercy and love to a thousand generations, because I love Him and prove my love by obedience. Wow, wow, wow!!! Can’t wait to be a grandmother and great grandmother, and great great grandmother… You get the picture!!!!

No comments: