Thursday, August 28, 2008

"I Love Your Blog" Award




Talented, cardmaking Maria from Joyful Stamper nominated Beautiful Grace for the "I Love Your Blog" Award. Thanks, Maria, for your encouragement!!! I now am to nominate blogs that are a blessing...ones that "I Love."

The following blogs touch one's heart with a sense of humor, candor, godliness, insight, wisdom and eloquence. Some of these women/girls, I know well, while others only through the information highway. Thanks, ladies for touching a life!!!

Classic Mama (Definitly a "Classy Lady", royalty robed in the glory of God)

Jesus and Dark Chocolate (My friend, with an imagination and sense of humor that springs from Jesus. You're awesome!!!)

oH mY wORD (Straight arrow, passionate heart, fantastic sense of humor)

Hands-Free Heart (Deep and still water, full of passion waiting to be expressed)

Livin' Life (Jesus' Beloved!!!You ARE beautiful, inside and out!!!)

Crown of Beauty (Beautiful ability to express her Mary-heart through writing)

Riley Matters (Keep up the good work, Dear)

Plain and Simple (Busy Mommy and Wonderful Sister...Love you!!!)

Relentless (New to Blog Land, but already has impacted with wisdom and insight)

Love Looks Like Something (World-Changer, Evangelist, Prophet and Missionary)

Beautiful Grace (Not me, Maria Pauline, the original Beautiful Grace with a special anointing for writing)

Casual Elegance (Reveals the beauty of God's children through photography)

Here are the reward rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I love you and your blog, too! Thanks!

Crown of Beauty said...

Thanks for the award! I just got back from Bangkok tonight... and reading the note from you on my blog really lifted up my tired body. I will surely pass on the award to others. Just want you to know I can really feel your love and kindness through your posts.

Beautiful Grace said...

Thanks, Crown of Beauty. My greatest desire is to have a Jesus-heart...love and kindness describe Him. You have blessed me!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much, I am honored that you thought of me and I really appreciate your sweet comment. Some days, I don't even know why I write, and yet the Lord gives me words. I'm almost sorry to say that I won't be passing it on(I prefer not to do tags), but thank you so much anyway!

Maria Pauline

Crown of Beauty said...

Hi, I'm passing the I LOVE YOUR BLOG award to you, too! Read my Sept 1 post to find out why. I enjoyed doing this!

Livin' Life said...

Thank you so much! I wanted to tell you how much my husband and I enjoyed praying and prophecing with you on Sat. for the kids. It was powerful. Scott and I talked about how awesome the three of us moved in the Spirit and it just flowed wonderfully. We will minister with you any time.

Beautiful Grace said...

Dear Livin' Life,

I REALLY enjoyed ministering with the two of you as well!

When Zoe asked if I would be interested, I hesitated because I had never before "prophesied on demand." Zoe assured me thatlord would give me all that I needed and He did!!! I was amazed how the Lord flooded my mind with words for each of those precious kids!!!

Any time you guys want a ministry partner...call on me!!!! Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so late in saying Thank You for the award and such kind words.
I do LOVE your blog also.....it shines the POWER of Jesus, and reflects your heart to make a difference in this life for Christ!